The Rules Dec 29, 2019 23:52:12 GMT
Post by Eirik Ulfssen on Dec 29, 2019 23:52:12 GMT
[googlefont="La Belle Aurore:400"]
1. Please do not change your avatar, name or edit any profile information until after you have been accepted.
2. Please read the rules and plot as well as available roles before apping!!
3. Make sure you can be active. We understand things come up and real life comes first but if you are going to be a part of this site we ask that you log on a couple times a week and post at least once a week. If you must be gone for longer than a few days please post and away thread in the ooc area letting the staff know so that you are not deleted.
4. If you are gone for two weeks without an away thread you will be deleted.
5.Be respectful of all members and staff. If a problem arises and you cannot get things taken care of with the person please let a staff member know so that we can all take care of the issue in a mature manner.
6. When applying as an original character please no long lost siblings or children. Vampire also cannot procreate so no children. The only one that can procreate is Klaus as we have already been informed he is able to do.
7. No God moding another character! We are all able to play our characters. God moding will not be allowed. If done you will be warned but if it continues you will be deleted.
8. If you are unable to give time to you roleplay you are welcome to leave without any hard feelings. You are more than welcome to come back at anytime and reapp for a new character if that role has been taken.
9. Members are required to make replies in a timely manner. Please make sure your replies are done within no longer than one week unless an away thread has been posted!
10. Once you have joined you have 48 hours to turn in an application. After 48 hours your account will be deleted unless an admin is notified of reasons why an app hasnt been turned in yet.
11. If applying with a made up that has a link with a character already on the site or from the show, please message and admin and the person playing the character to make sure that they are ok with the storyline you have going.
ie: made up is someone that was turned by Kol, Klaus, or any other vamp on the site/show
12. When applying please keep your rp sample in the character you are applying fors perspective. It is fine if it is AU so long as it shows your writing ability as well as an understanding of how the character talks as well as how they might react in a specific situation.
13. Members are allowed to have up to as many roles as they feel they can keep up with, provided they make the necessary amount of posts first. You must have at least 10 posts and have an active thread to app for a second role. To make a 3rd you must have 10 posts on your second role. If you decide to take on on a third role one of the 3 roles must be a cannon or site cannon role. 10 posts and an active thread for each role before making another role and each time you must app with the new character. Having a starter with no replies to the thread does not count as an active thread. The admin must be aware of each of your roles and if you are unable to keep up with activity on each role you will be asked to drop some of those roles until you can remain active enough to take on more roles again.
✘ The 10 required posts need to be from actual roleplaying and not just games or plotter comments
(Rule #13 is currently paused! An announcement will be given when the rule is back in play.)
14. If an important role has not been taken and that character is needed to progress a storyline you may God Mode with the approval of the site admin.
15. Advertising is for the advertising section only! We have no problems with people from other sites or even members who are from or own other sites advertising here but it needs to be in the section for Advertising only!
16. Death on the site: Your character can die. If that happens you need to talk to a witch with the power to help you get back. As we are not sure where the supernatural go when they die since the crashing of the other side for now we will just say that a new side was created. Communicate with Bonnie to have her bring you back. You are not allowed to physically interact with her but she can see and hear you. All other threads must be put on hold until your character is revived.
17. It is required on this site for you to make a profile, plotter and phone once accepted! If you are a made up it is extremely important to have a profile. Your profile is what gives members the history of your character. This makes it easier to plot with you. If they dont have any idea about your character how are they supposed to try to come up with a storyline between the two of you.
✘ You have 2 days to get those things up. If there is an issue that it to Lyanna & Eirik
18. DO NOT STEAL! All graphics on this site belong to their creators. Taking them and using them elsewhere, especially claiming them as your own is very rude and inconsiderate.
19. All major character changes such as being turned or having the werewolf gene triggered MUST be discussed with a site admin and approved prior to it being done. This goes for spirits jumping into other bodies as well.
20. Try to thread with everyone. Yes there will be some characters you might not be able to but do your best to try to roleplay with everyone. This is a group, a family. If you are here to roleplay with one person only please do not join. Do not ignore others and only make time for one or two. Branch out, dont wait for others to come to you. Send storylines ideas to people, send random starters. Do something to show you are trying to be a member of this site, that you want to be here.
21. If you join as a role that has already been taken you will be automatically deleted. Please make sure you are checking the available roles before joining.
✘ Rules are subject to be changed or added to at anytime